Position: Insurance Broker
Date of Posting: Sept. 26, 2022
Branch: HG Insurance Agencies Castlegar
Are you self-motivated with a positive attitude?
Are you seeking a New Career Path?
HG Insurance Agencies will provide you with an avenue to obtain the education and training required to achieve this career goal.
The ideal candidate will bring with them:
-Previous employment experience that includes providing front line customer service,
-Aptitude in listening to clients, assess their needs and offer sound insurance advice.
-Skills in performing tasks accurately and in an organized manner while giving attention to detail
As a member of the team, this candidate is responsible for the processing and batching of Autoplan and Drivers Licensing transactions. In addition, this role will process Personal Lines insurance policy new business, renewal and endorsement transactions.
HG Insurance Agencies takes pride in offering the right products, in providing great service, and employing the best people.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Insurance Agent – Casual position.
We have 2 locations. Days of work to be scheduled between the branch offices, therefore could be on weekdays and would include Saturdays, to a maximum of 36 hours per week.
Required skills, abilities and Training requirements will include:
– Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
– Hold a current Broker License with the Insurance Council of BC
– Completion of Autoplan Basics and Enhanced Care for Brokers Programs
– Completion of Driver Licensing Customer Service Rep. Training Program
– The ability to work in a team environment demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills
– A self-motivated and proactive problem solver who can work efficiently
to resolve client issues
- Preference will be given to applicants who are Licensed Level 2 Insurance Brokers.
Benefits: Opportunity for career development and training.
Wages as per current collective agreement with excellent Extended Health Benefits
Package, Dental and Retirement Benefits available for qualifying positions.
Interested applicants can submit a cover letter and resume by email
Quoting reference 2022-03 by October 15, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.