HG Insurance Agencies has followed the advice of the Provincial Health Officer, and WorkSafe BC’s directives for putting together a plan for safely reopening our branch offices to the public.
We are now prepared to offer a safe environment for our clients and staff.
November 20, 2020 Update
Effective Friday, November 20, 2020 all clients attending our office in person will be required to wear a mask. This is an order from the Provincial Health Officer, Dr. Bonnie Henry.
We are still taking clients on a first come, first serve basis during regular business hours. We have a limit of 2 clients in the office at one time.
If you want to book a knowledge test, please call us and leave your name and phone number so we can get back to you.
Please be advised that your patience will be required as physical distancing restrictions limit our occupancy. Enhanced cleaning protocols will result in longer wait times for insurance service.
If your transaction only requires only 1 signer, we ask that all additional companions please wait outside.
We thank you for your patience in accepting the required guidelines, new protocols and new ways of doing business.
When you come in, you’ll notice that some things are different:
- Reduced branch hours (please call or check our website for more information)
- Maximum total of 2 clients allowed in branch
- Plexi glass sneeze guards installed
- Directional flow through the branch
- Limited access to some areas in branch to allow for physical distancing
- Some staff may be wearing masks or gloves
- Enhanced cleaning & disinfecting practices between client interactions
- Access to washrooms will not be allowed
To remain compliant with these guidelines, we are asking our clients to help us ensure a safe environment for everyone by:
- Wearing a mask when entering the office
- Using the supplied hand sanitizer when entering and exiting our branch
- Practicing physical distancing and keeping 6 feet between yourself and other clients and staff (except where plexi glass sneeze guards have been installed)
- Considering low contact payment options like credit or debit card.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, if you’ve travelled recently, or if you’ve been exposed to someone who has COVID- 19 we ask that you please refrain from entering our branches.
Thank you for your support and your patience as we begin to work through this new way of serving you while keeping each other safe.