WE ARE AVAILABLE for INSURANCE
HG INSURANCE IS CLOSED TO WALK-INS AT THIS TIME
Our brokers are able to provide you with every type of insurance over the phone and by email as well including home, business, and recreational vehicle insurance.
With the recent government announcement outlining plans to restart the economy in a phased approach, we want to assure you we are working on putting together a plan for safely reopening our branch offices to the public. Following the advice of the Provincial Health Officer, and Worksafe BC’s directives will be key components of this plan.
We are choosing to wait a few extra weeks to re-open to walk in clients, so we can be confident in delivering a safe experience for our clients and staff. For the time being, Branch offices will NOT be receiving walk-in clients and will continue operating with reduced hours. ICBC’s Business Continuity Plan remains in place, which enables our brokers to continue to provide you with auto insurance over the phone and by email.
Our brokers are able to provide you with all other types of insurance over the phone and by email as well including home, business, and recreational vehicle insurance.
We’re looking forward to seeing familiar faces again… but we want you to know that it won’t be business as usual, as we work to help keep both our clients and staff safe.
When you come in, you’ll notice that some things are different:
- Reduced branch hours (please call or check our website for more information)
- Maximum of 2 clients allowed in branch at a time
- Plexi glass sneeze guards installed
- Directional flow through the branch
- Limited access to some areas in branch to allow for physical distancing
- Some staff may be wearing masks or gloves
- Enhanced cleaning & disinfecting practices between client interactions
- Access to washrooms will not be allowed
To remain compliant with these guidelines, we are asking our clients to help us ensure a safe environment for everyone by:
- Using the supplied hand sanitizer when entering and exiting our branch
- Practicing physical distancing and keeping 6 feet between yourself and other clients and staff (except where plexi glass sneeze guards have been installed)
- Considering low contact payment options like credit or debit card
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, if you’ve travelled recently, or if you’ve been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, we ask that you please refrain from entering our offices.
Thank you for your support and your patience as we begin to work through this new way of serving you while keeping each other safe.